Reporting to: HR
We are looking for an expert in recruiting highly sought-after candidates in the technology and IT industry. The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop and execute strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for our clients on-going operations, as well as for critical ad-hoc projects. An essential contributor to our high-performing team, you will also be responsible for the successful operation of the candidate management function, interviewing processes and pre-onboarding activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full execution of the end to end recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and recruitment Leadership.
- Actively search resume on various recruitment channels to get sufficient and qualified CVs for recruitment requirements.
- Screening CVs, screening and shortlisting candidates for further process
- Coordinate with team leaders, directors and other colleagues in other sites to make interview appointments.
- Build applicant sources, data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Manages the posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels
- Draft or revise job description when assigned
- Draft employee offers, complete onboarding processes like adding to personnel profile management software and provide recruitment and HR report as requested
Requirements and Qualification
- Proven experience in recruitment as an in-house recruiter, head-hunter or within a recruitment agency.
- Active, hardworking, enthusiastic, willing to work over time
- Natural net-worker- love contact and meeting new people
- Excellent communication in English